This Old Man


Well, a lot has certainly happened in the last few weeks. Since my last post, I've signed Every Little Star to SoulShift Music, and it's currently on track for a proper release on 1/1/2010, which I'm fully excited about! Since then, it's been given the remix treatment by Sebastian Ese and Andreas Petrou, and I'm really happy that both these amazing mixes will be available on the release :)

It's not all been about Every Little Star though, I've also managed to get another track out the door: another remix of a Northern Soul track, this time Lou Lawton's Nick Nack Patty Wack. This track's got such an infectious groove going on, it was just begging to be remixed, and whilst I don't think I could come close to doing the original justice, hopefully I've made something that's a little more DJ friendly. I'm currently in the process of signing this one to SoulShift too, and hopefully I'll be able to share the remixes with you very soon!

In the meantime, give it a listen, and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment