Anal Beads




Well, I'd be lying if I said I didn't have an ulterior motive for making this site, so here it is: I need feedback on my own productions! So here's the first one I've finished since setting this site up, it's called Anal Beads, and is the result of a bad joke between me and another DJ friend of mine that went a bit far (If you must know, it was regarding a friend of ours who left her handbag at my house one night with her anal beads poking out. Maybe she did it on purpose, who can tell?). Anyway, there needed to be a track made about it. Perhaps testament that you can draw inspiration from anywhere, even... err... there.

I want to clean up the vocal sample just before the drop around 4:30 and maybe get the timing a little better, but I'm interested to hear what anyone else thinks about it - go on, say it, I won't be offended!

(PS: saying it sounds like I just pulled it out of my ass is too easy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment